วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Formula 1 Racing and my rant Spread Betting Racing Enthusiasts

I'm currently using Sporting Index, SpreadEx, Extrabet (IG Index on) and Betfair to my sport spread betting racing Formula 1 player. I feel sad time wasting financial tittle tattle happening in the world and make decent money spread betting Formula 1 more years, then spice it up a bit, at least for me! : O)



The great advantage of spread betting and F1 racing is that this market, they pay engines, six more top end I can disconnect at any time. Kimi Räikkönen is very well done and was then he realized his dream of becoming champion, also will take more than Ferrari and McLaren, Renault to fight.

Red Bull is very fast, but I had many problems with reliability so far this year, the fact that the course was wet he won, it means less stress imposed on the car than usual, perhaps helped his confidence in these conditions. The car is also more suitable for high-speed roads.

I am a big fan of Ross Brawn, the Button, but not when it comes to the crunch I am afraid that may prove his Achilles heel, and also has a recurring situation in which the results / procedures can often be handled at the end of the year to ensure that the title goes down to wire - Button would be the probable reason for this year.

So many people think Button and Vettel will be champion, but exactly the same as trading in stock market ... people making the blows natural thing in the wind and believe what comes at the end of his nose, instead of seeing that, at this stage of the season in Formula 1, we're just running on the edge of a gravity screen to the center hole, but there is a way terribly long to go before reaching it and a lot will change between now and then.

The other teams already have their nozzles together, Alonso had one last weekend for the first time and the two prisoners: a row, Renault has a larger development is important in Spain and Monaco. I think Alonso is one of the most talented riders in the world and knows how to bring a title together, without gagging, Briatore is also strong. I always thought Adrian Newey as the best guy in the world who understand how air flows around a car, Williams was not the same since he left ...

I can not follow the flow of news, results and have been surprised so far this year. It's a good change for the sport I think. Anyway, I continue to observe the masses and do the opposite of my racing game: o)

0 ความคิดเห็น until now.

แสดงความคิดเห็น